Daniel Thwaites P.L.C., founded 1807, an independent family controlled business, operating from Blackburn, Lancashire.
Principal activities of the Brewery Operations are brewing, canning, bottling, wholesaling and retailing of beers and wines and spirits. It owns and operates a sizeable estate of tenanted and leased pubs. Thwaites contract brew and package for other brewers. Its brand strength supports its Free Trade operation throughout the North.
Its hotel operation, Shire Hotels, operates six regional hotels and six Inns throughout England.
Daniel Thwaites PLC
T 01254 686868
F 01254 681439
- Company overview
- Legal and Privacy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Annual Report and Accounts (31 March 2012)
- Annual Report and Accounts (31 March 2011)
- Annual Report and Accounts (31 March 2010)
- Interim Results (30 Sep 2012)
- Interim Results (30 Sep 2011)
- Interim Results (30 Sep 2010)
- AGM Presentation (July 2010)
- Brewery Environmental Statement
- Current Share Price Information