Daniel Thwaites PLC, Registered in England No 51702, is the North of England’s major independent family Brewer.
Founded in 1807, Thwaites has a rich heritage providing welcoming hospitality and award-winning beers that are brewed with care and skill from the highest quality ingredients. Our best brands include Lancaster Bomber, Nutty Black and Wainwright, the UK’s leading golden ale.
Based at the Star Brewery in Blackburn, Lancashire, we have an estate of 330 pubs, a small but growing group of coaching inns and six four star regional hotels and spas, trading under the Shire Hotels and Spas banner.
In addition, we supply a full range of drinks to many independently owned pubs, clubs and restaurants in the North of England and beyond, and a wide range of bottled beers to most major supermarkets.
- Mrs A Yerburgh, DL (Chairman)
- R A J Bailey, BA, ACA (Chief Executive Officer)
- K D Wood, MEng, ACA (Finance Director)
- P A Boddy, BA, MBA (Independent Non-Executive Director)
- A M R Yerburgh, BSc, MA (Independent Non-Executive Director)
- Mrs S I Woodward, A.C.I.S. (Company Secretary)
Daniel Thwaites PLC
T 01254 686868
F 01254 681439
- Company overview
- Legal and Privacy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Interim Results Sep 2013
- Annual Report and Accounts (31 March 2013)
- Annual Report and Accounts (31 March 2012)
- Annual Report and Accounts (31 March 2011)
- Interim Results (30 Sep 2012)
- Interim Results (30 Sep 2011)
- Brewery Environmental Statement
- Share Information