Cask Ale Week Competition
To celebrate Cask Ale Week, we are giving one lucky beer fanatic the chance to win a day at our brewery in Mellor Brook, Lancashire. Head over to our Thwaites Brewery Facebook page to enter.
Terms and Conditions
- One winner will be picked randomly across both social platforms the competition is promoted on.
- Entrants must be ages 18 and over.
- The winner will be notified by DM on the chosen platform they entered from. The winner will only ever be contacted from Thwaites Brewery, any additional accounts are not related to Thwaites and may be scam accounts.
- The winner must arrange their own transport to the brewery, along with bringing their own food. Hot and cold drinks will be provided, along with a pair of safety boots (sizing to be discussed with winner)
- The winner must be of a moderate fitness level as the day brewing includes a lot of walking around, lifting and stairs.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to Thwaites terms and conditions.
- You must complete all steps listed for your entry to count.
- Closing date for the competition is 3/10/22, any entries after this point will not be counted.
- The prize is valid for 6 months from the day the winner is picked.
- The prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable.
- The name, number and email address of the winner must be provided to Thwaites Brewery and will be used to arrange prize.
- Facebook and Instagram are not in any way involved in this competition.
- Pictures of the winner brewing will be used on the Thwaites Brewery social media platform, along with their name.
- The winner must complete a brief online health and safety training module prior to attending. Details to be confirmed with the winner.