Meeting Room Hire with Catering Options at Cottons Hotel & Spa
Head Chef, Adrian Sedden and his team source locally wherever possible and will always ensure that all our guests have a chance to sample some of Cheshire’s finest on their visit to the hotel. From the convenience and all-day flexibility of our Conference Cafe to the tailored dining options you can choose from, we’ll work with you to plan the perfect event from start to finish.
– Conference Cafe –
Our Conference Café is a dedicated area where you can step out of your meeting at any time of day and find something different on offer.
All day help yourself to;
– Freshly ground coffee and a range of teas – Chilled filtered water and juices – Fruit and nuts –
Early Riser Breakfast – from 7.30am;
– Freshly prepared smoothies – Selection of Kellogg’s cereals –
– Great selection of biscuits, including gluten free options – Traybake –
Lunch – the main event
– Served in The Restaurant – where delegates can choose as much or as little as they want
– Sweets from our Tuck Shop – Freshly popped popcorn – Freshly baked cookies –
Dinner and Private Dining
We understand that everyone has different needs – sometimes delegates want to eat together, sometimes not. So we offer a range of fun, exciting and flexible dining options to choose from.
The Restaurant and Bar has an AA rosette for food, and the service style is relaxed yet professional. Our menus are seasonal, ever-changing and packed full of the freshest, high-quality produce that showcases the best of the region.
Or perhaps you’d prefer private dining? We have areas which are ideal for private parties of up to 60. Chef Adrian is always happy to theme an event for you – some of our more recent requests include a Spanish themed Paella night, traditional fish and chips with a twist, a summer BBQ and the ever-popular curry night.
For our lowest rates guaranteedBOOK DIRECT